Biofourmis brings the right care to every person, no matter where they are. The company’s AI-driven solution collects and analyzes patient data in real time and identifies shifts that require proactive interventions. This vital innovation provides people everywhere with connected access to hospital-level services, virtual provider networks for remote care, and life-changing clinical trials—all without leaving their homes. Trusted by leading health systems, payers, biopharma companies and patients alike, Biofourmis’ connected platform improves patient outcomes, prevents hospital readmissions, accelerates drug development, and closes critical gaps in care—ultimately making science smarter, healthcare simpler, and patients healthier. Biofourmis is a global technology company enabling care delivery, with headquarters in Boston and key offices in Singapore and India.
The Tech Support assists in managing and maintaining the performance and stability of all products deployed in clinical trials and commercial rollouts. The Tech Support will also work alongside our sales, operations, software development and products team to serve our client partners in other aspects including but not limited to, inventory management, patient compliance monitoring, product testing & project planning. To be specific, the candidate will work closely with the Asst Technical Manager and internal team to support and address operational issues, prepare and manage documentation, necessary devices, process flows, assist our client partners, and increase the overall efficiency of how we achieve customer success.
- Assist in the fostering and managing of strong, strategic, and long-term client relationships
- Assist in the project pre-roll out tech support related planning and progress tracking to ensure the timelines, effectiveness, and overall success of project implementations
- Assist in the coordination between teams at Biofourmis and the client partner to collaborate on and execute technical integrations and ongoing support
- Give product presentations and trainings to clients, and travel to client sites as needed
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to client on a regular basis, and use data to tell meaningful and actionable stories to our client partner.
- Communicate with software development team for troubleshoot, escalate, and respond to request effectively from internal teams and client partners
- Assist in generating monthly Tech Support Report for team KPI tracking
- Support the team in preparation of user-facing training material creation (e.g. troubleshooting guides, quickstart guides etc.)
- Assist in create/validate software test script and provide UAT guidance
- Any ad-hoc task assign by superior
- Assist in preparation of CRM (Clinical Research Material) Notification for clinical trial purposes
- Preparation and management of project documentation (physical and electronic copies)
- Testing of mobile apps & platform prior to client deployments
- Part of technical helpdesk to support customer requests and break fixes
- Assist in the tracking & managing of deployment of devices & equipment for projects
Experience / Training:
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience preferred
- Entry level candidates welcomed.
- Experience will determine the role being offered.
- Experience in clinical trials, and commercial projects
- Have aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- Experienced in communicating to clients, partners, and other external stakeholders
- Knowledge on chronic disease prevention, Singapore health care system, digital health & medical wearable devices
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Life Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Software Quality Assurance Experience, Problem solving skill, Risk Management skill