Biofourmis brings the right care to every person, no matter where they are. The company’s AI-driven solution collects and analyzes patient data in real time and identifies shifts that require proactive interventions. This vital innovation provides people everywhere with connected access to hospital-level services, virtual provider networks for remote care, and life-changing clinical trials—all without leaving their homes. Trusted by leading health systems, payers, biopharma companies and patients alike, Biofourmis’ connected platform improves patient outcomes, prevents hospital readmissions, accelerates drug development, and closes critical gaps in care—ultimately making science smarter, healthcare simpler, and patients healthier. Biofourmis is a global technology company enabling care delivery, with headquarters in Boston and key offices in Singapore and India.
As an iOS Engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, android team, web team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in iOS development (knowledge of UIKit, Storyboards, Autolayout, Size classes and other iOS frameworks)
- Well versed in Swift
- Application knowledge of architectural patterns like MV(X), VIPER, Coordinator and such
- Technical designing abilities using clean architecture, SOLID patterns
- Knowledge of Apple HI design guidelines and various UI controls
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Work base location: Bengaluru-Hybrid working model-Working from the office for a min of 3 days a week