Biofourmis is a rapidly growing, global digital health company filled with committed, passionate professionals who care about augmenting personalized care and empowering people with complex chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives. We are pioneering an entirely new category of medicine by developing clinically validated, software-based therapeutics to provide improved outcomes for patients, smarter engagement & tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. We are collectively devoted to a single-minded idea: powering personally predictive care.
Our dynamic growth has been marked by quadrupled headcount in the last 12 months via both expansion & acquisition, yielding a global footprint with offices in Boston, Singapore, Bangalore, and Zurich. We are backed by prominent international venture capital investment & have cultivated relationships with worldwide healthcare stakeholders over the last 5 years. Our talented team features numerous PhD’s in Data Science and Biostatistics, over 80 patents, prolific scientific publications, world-class systems, developers & engineers, and leaders in the clinical operations space.
We are looking for a Medical Lead to lead our global effort for pre- and post-sales, clinical presentations, and solutions with credentials of MD.
The Medical Lead functions as a professional clinical advisor within the Biofourmis Therapeutics business development team, communicating the clinical value of our solutions to senior leaders, including CMOs, Digital Officers, CCOs, and more. The core focus of the role is to provide clinical expertise that enhances outcomes for customers and patients while increasing contracts and revenue within the assigned region/territory. This position requires flexibility, autonomy, and the ability to collaborate with multiple team members to drive new pharmaceutical partnerships for Digital Therapeutics and Pill+ solutions. This person is also responsible for training the commercial team on topics related to clinical initiatives, driving clinical outcomes and clinical practices. Travel to customers will be required.
- Engage customer clinical leaders (CMOs) and commercial/brand executives to promote the clinical effectiveness of our solutions
- Attend key client meetings to present medical recommendations
- Establish a network of outside medical advisors in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Track datapoints and adherence compliance rates for a variety of projects and work with marketing and clients
- Responsible for providing pre- and post-sales clinical support to pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on clinical solution overview and clinical deep dives
- Targeting clients with drug brands to establish relationships with other MDs
- Commenting on social activity and medical communities with other PhD and MDs
- Responsible for highlighting competitive differentiation and walking through clinical use cases
- Partnering with customers to create proof points and reference content for promotion to the market
- Lead key customers in the creation of case studies, testimonials, peer-reviewed publications, and reference site participation
- Assist with ongoing training and development of sales colleagues
- Submissions of publications and attendance at medical shows such as ASCO and ACC
- Partner with commercial marketing for creation and review of clinical sales tools
- Partner with product management to ensure strong understanding of current and near-term feature sets and can effectively convey the clinical value
Specific responsibilities include:
- Achieve contract and revenue targets across clinical product portfolio: Strategize with Business Development Directors and Sales Development Representatives; Executive to achieve sales; Develop clinical components of the customer strategy; Drive market share by proving the clinical value of the portfolio.
- Clinical core competency development: Maintain clinical expertise as a core competency and share expertise with others to enhance clinical benefit; Stay abreast of current healthcare trends and technology
- Publications: Contribute to whitepapers, publications, and solutions to drive more behavior.
- 2+ plus years of experience in clinically focused sales role at health tech company
- Previous experience at a pharmaceutical company role in translational medicine, clinical, HEOR or market access
- Doctor of Medicine degree
- Behavioral or Neurosciences experience a plus
- Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to adapt well to varied and changing situations
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to leverage virtual collaboration tools with ease and maximize the virtual sales experience for target customers
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Must have minimum 18 months experience as a physician
- Up to 30% travel