Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
What you'll do
- Structure, draft, negotiate, and review a broad range of global commercial agreements, including highly complex and novel agreements
- Experience drafting custom agreements from scratch (i.e., not from existing templates).
- Support Legal efforts related to M&A
- You will also advise business teams on various legal risks, business strategies, and other issues related to commercial transactions and general operations.
- Experience working effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, exercise sound business judgment and be solution-oriented.
- Manage and resolve legal issues related to contract interpretation and that arise in existing domestic and international commercial relationships
- Build templates for global revenue-generating commercial agreements
- Build collaborative and effective working relationships with various teams.
What we look for
- JD from an accredited law school and current member in good standing of the bar in at least one U.S. state
- 7+ years of complex commercial drafting and negotiation experience (ideally on revenue-generating contracts); prior in-house experience is a plus
- Great project management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize, and remain collected under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and advance multiple concurrent deals on tight deadlines while producing strong quality work product
- Excellent judgment, and ability to make timely, pragmatic, and business-focused decisions in ambiguous situations with imperfect information.
The starting base pay for this role is between $190,000 and $220,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.