Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and are planning to expand our coverage quality digital assets, which the Crypto Researcher will take a supportive role in building and executing.
The Crypto Researcher will be a member of the Business Development team. The Business Development team is specialists in digital assets, protocols, institutional trends, and commercial evaluations. As a researcher, you’ll be working cross-function with our sales and marketing team to produce and deliver client-focused analysis and synthesized trends. You’ll have the flexibility to deep-dive into any and every crypto asset (NFTs, Oracles, Layer 1, DeFi, Gaming, Governance).
- Research assets for potential token listings, translating findings into research reports
- Conduct diligence on business and technical aspects of crypto projects, often by working directly with the asset issuer / token project teams to inform research accuracy
- Help shepherd crypto projects through the process of our listings
- Monitor, audit, and review existing listings for events that may alter token listing eligibility
- Providing regular actionable intelligence and key insights on various networks
- Maintain real-time awareness of protocol updates
- 2+ years relevant experience in institutional or investment research (crypto, equities, portfolio strategy, macroeconomics)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex concepts
- Ability to translate digital asset information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, product, and sales
- Intellectual curiosity in pursuit of truth, using data to validate assumptions
- Very high attention to detail with emphasis on quality
- Bachelor’s degree
The starting base pay for this role is between $75,000 and $90,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.