Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Ensure availability, scalability and performance of database cluster
- Optimize database architecture and adopt different database technologies according to business scenarios
- Troubleshoot promptly and improve database performance continuously
- Support new service online
- Review and regulate SQL DDL requests
- Develop DBA tools and self-services
- Support data synchronization and extraction from RDS to big data platform
- 5+ years of MySQL administration experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics or similar required
- Experienced in managing large scale MySQL instances (100+)
- Extensive hands-on experience in troubleshooting complex SQL and DB cluster performance tuning
- Capable of MySQL architecture planning, design, deployment and maintenance
- Experience with distributed system, database sharding and high availability architecture
- Familiar with different database technologies including NoSQL (Hbase, AWS DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB), NewSQL (TiDB) and OLAP (AWS Redshift, Hadoop, Presto)
- Proficient in linux shell and python
- High concurrency and low latency related development experiences is a plus
- Team work, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
- Fluent in English, and Mandarin is an asset
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $105,000 to $120,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
- Contact Email: hr@binance.US
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.