Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Oversees the global Clearing for Binance.US and provides strategic and tactical leadership on all Clearing initiatives. Accountable for daily operations including custody and possession or control of client crypto and fiat assets. Function includes Clearing, Settlement, Transfers, Fiat and Crypto movements, Processing, Documenting Operations.
- Performs SWOT analysis on current state and provides recommendations for process improvements
- Accountable for supporting systems, product enhancements, and integrations by collaborating with key business partners to ensure operational excellence.
- Supports the product team, operations and development teams and directs integrations and implementations of new products, product enhancements, including system and platform upgrades and changes.
- Provides overall direction for the organization and adapts strategies to changing circumstances as required.
- Clearly communicates the strategic vision to the team and key partners.
- Manages key business relationships with internal and external parties.
- Maintains and implements controls for the Clearing function (includes testing)
- Develops and updates policies and procedures for the department
- Proactively manages risks with a focus on remaining compliant with all industry regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Builds and manages an efficient and effective team with a focus on scalability, process efficiency, automation, quality improvement, and a high standard of service for areas of responsibility.
- Leads cross-functional team/department projects as assigned.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Fintech operations with extensive experience in Back-Office and Middle Office Clearing operations, with demonstrated experience scaling and automating manual workflows
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Experience with custodial crypto wallet arrangements and management
- Experience working in a hyper-growth environment and managing both domestic and international teams
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements applicable to the industry and a strong understanding of risk and business controls
- Proven ability to lead, manage and influence large groups of people, including leading leaders
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and drive innovation with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to maximize relationships, build trust, and communicate effectively across business units, staff groups, and geographic locations
- Must demonstrate accountability, and focus on client needs and creating value for the shareholders
- Builds and develop talent and manages performance of assigned team
- Effectively manages and leads through change
- Efficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets and other Microsoft/G-Suite product
- The successful candidate is an experienced, confident leader with demonstrated leadership experience, who is comfortable and efffective at all levels of the organization
- The ideal candidate is approachable and comfortable operating in a team-oriented culture
- Proven general Clearing operations management skills including strategy development, and integrations, as well as risk assessment
- Capable of influencing key stakeholders across the business and having a meaningful impact on the strategic direction of Clearing
- Known for building and fostering strong relationships with business partners and can influence upward and across a large organization
- Agility to pivot seamlessly between tactical/detail and strategic/conceptual situations
- Experience in the banking or payments industry covering clearing and settlement functions for fiat and crypto currencies
The starting base pay for this role is between $190,000 and $230,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.