Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
What you will do
- Design impactful visualizations using Tableau and proactively identify emerging trends and insights with a goal to ensure preventive risk mitigation.
- Identify short-term and long-term wins; quickly act by creating short-term solutions and follow through a framework of risk solution governance.
- Expert level analysis skills in the form of research, gap analysis, data mining, and data profiling
- Design reporting packages and alerting methodologies to highlight key results and opportunities.
- Ensure rigorous quality control over data management
- Leverage the Agile methodology to ensure alignment of roadmap and features to business priorities and value streams
- Collaborate cross-functionally and be a thought strategic partner
What will you bring
- Data driven and customer focused mindset with a degree in quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in analyzing large, multi-dimensional data sets and turning them into actionable solutions.
- 2+ years of data analysis experience, preferably in Risk Management in Payments/FinTech/Credit industry
- Proficient in big data tools such as SQL/Hive/Spark
- Familiar with Python, Machine Learning, and Data Mining models
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to influence cross-functional teams
- Experienced in data modeling, machine learning algorithms, and data science techniques
- Be at ease in explaining technical concepts and analysis implications to varied audiences and translating business objectives into analyses
- Experience with big data architecture and pipeline, such as Hadoop and Hive is a plus
Who you are
- Creative thinker who has strong analytical, critical-thinking skills.
- Awesome communication and talent for storytelling, visualization, and creating insights from data to deliver practical recommendations for business action
- Highly organized, works well with others, and has a good attention to details.
- Not afraid to learn new things, has a growth mindset, and always thinking one step ahead
- Rock star and awesome team player
The starting base pay for this role is between $94,000 and $110,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.