Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
The Binance Design team works at the intersection of people and technology to shape and choreograph an exceptional customer experience through next-generation financial products. As a Design Systems Manager, you will work cross-functionally with our design, product, and engineering teams to create, build, and scale our next-generation design system. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Design, you will own and manage our design system across web, iOS, and Android platforms. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned design system leader who deeply understands how to design user-centered products that consumers love and how to design, adopt, adapt, and scale design decisions across our product portfolio. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment is critical. This person must be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams and have the ability to positively influence others to achieve the best possible outcomes for our valued customers.
What You'll Do
- Work on industry-leading digital products that pave the way for the future of financial services
- Own the entire design system for Web, iOS, and Android platforms
- Contribute to the selection and adoption of design system tools, patterns, libraries, and workflows
- Support design, engineering, and content teams to deliver a beautiful and consistent experience across all of our products and platforms
- Build and integrate a consistent components library with a focus on the complete design system life cycle
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across departments, ranging from design to product management, engineering, motion design, marketing, and copywriting
- Ensure the best possible experience is delivered consistently across every product touchpoint
Who You Are
- An excellent designer that understands how to deliver exceptional product design at-scale
- Great communicator with a high EQ, who possesses the ability to flex between influencing partners and inspiring team members
- Great collaborator, team player, and mentor
- A person with a bias towards action
- Relationship-builder that fosters trust and aligns perspectives of Design and cross-functional partners
What You'll Bring to the Table
- A minimum of 3-5 years of working with design systems
- A portfolio that highlights design systems or a firm comprehension of how they work
- A system-mindset, paired with a strong sense for organization, file structure, and details
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas and design solutions
- Ability to balance data with customer insights to inform design decisions
- Learning mindset with the desire to move fast and learn faster
- Experience collaborating closely with development teams, product people, and other business stakeholders
- Familiarity with not only visual design tools but also prototyping environments
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.