Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
The Senior Technical Project Manager will be responsible for providing technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring not only that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with Binance.US’s strategic priorities, but also, that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and cost and with a high quality of deliverables. The Senior Technical Project Manager will ensure the supportability throughout the software development life cycle (including planning, design, development, testing, deployment, monitoring and maintenance) of each project, proactively identify and work out solutions for obstacles, and propose and execute initiatives to increase team’s productivity and efficiency.
- Developing roadmaps that identify resource and time length needed and provide transparency on project progress to senior management team
- Hosting scrum meetings with product managers and tech teams
- Providing feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members
- Managing and appropriately escalating: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
- Building procedures and developing functional architectures to improve tech team’s productivity and efficiency
- Assigning and monitoring work of junior technical project managers, ensuring that workload is evenly distributed by following their expertise, and team members are motivated
- Utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills,including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, QA engineers, designers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Coordinating with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Minimum 5 years of Technical Project Manager experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business administration, commerce, engineering or related field required
- Fluent in English
- A track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent
- An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $114,000 to $120,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.