Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Backend Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in software engineering and a strong background in core Java, server-side Java technologies, and relational databases, especially MySQL.
- Collaborate with project managers and business analysts to analyze requirements, develop technical design plans, and complete module design and related development work
- Monitor system performance and stability and take action to resolve any issues
- Analyze and fix problems in the development process
- Provide optimization solutions based on deep understanding of business requirements and analysis of system defects and performance bottlenecks
- Write technical documents related to the development work
- Strong skills in core Java and server-side Java technologies
- Strong skills in relational databases, especially MySQL
- Familiarity with open source frameworks such as Spring Boot, Mybatis, and Maven
- Experience in distributed system design and development, including familiarity with distributed transactions and distributed locks
- Experience in microservice frameworks such as Spring Cloud or others
- Familiarity with messaging middleware such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, or others
- Knowledge of cache techniques, including Redis and MemoryCache
- Strong programming habits and familiarity with classical software design patterns
- Passion for challenging work
- Excellent communication, expression, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is an asset
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company. If you have a passion for backend engineering and meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $114,000 to $120,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
- Contact Email: hr@binance.US