Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to join the Binance.US Disputes team.
The Disputes team provides technical support to customers or merchants who have received a payment dispute, or chargeback. In this role you will analyze transactions and dispute patterns and communicate with merchants in cases where additional information is required. You will complete detailed case analysis, track and monitor our win rates, and work directly with merchants to assist them through the dispute process. Additionally, you will collaborate and surface anomalies and process improvements to internal operations teams, data analysts and engineers.
The ideal candidate will have general knowledge of banking and alternative payment channel operating rules, experienced investigating dispute claims and ensuring compliance with Regulation E with respect to the time frames that govern disputed transactions, and having a good understanding of charge-offs involving fraudulent activity and providing resolution to prevent future cases. As needed, you will assist customers and internal partners with risk related inquiries, including account reviews, fraudulent and other high-risk activity to ensure authenticity, completeness, and accuracy of information and documentation provided by customers.
- Research and compile evidence and review appropriate documentation to validate transactions throughout the dispute process lifecycle
- Maintain or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines for timely resolution to minimize potential losses
- Work effectively with internal partners including Customer Success, Loss Prevention, and Investigators, to resolve escalations, as well as provide proactive dispute education
- Communicate with external partners regarding dispute inquiries and navigate multiple systems to maintain accurate dispute resolution reporting
- Identify and recommend workflow and process improvements, influencing dispute processes, policy and new workstreams
- Cross-train on Fraud detection workflows, conducting transaction and account investigations to keep the company and our customers protected from fraud
- A minimum of 2 years experience in payment dispute processing or risk operations
- Good understanding of bank operations, industry trends & best practices, and the rules and regulations that drive the fintech industry
- Strong computer skills and ability to analyze information, think through difficult problems, and make critical decisions based on limited information
- Flexible curious nature, comfortable with rapid change
- Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superb attention to detail
- Disputes and Chargebacks Experience
The starting base pay for this role is between $75,000 and $88,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.