Role: Payment Operations Analyst
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and build a path towards homeownership.
There are two products: a rewards program and a credit card.
Rewards program: With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Credit card: The Bilt Mastercard gives renters the ability to use their card for rent without transaction fees. It is the first and only credit card of its kind. On top of that, you get 3X on dining, 2X on travel, and 1X on your other spending.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
In this role you will:
- Provide day-to-day support for triaging rent payment errors
- Resolve payment issues in a timely manner while effectively prioritizing customer needs
- Research and reconcile payment cash flows and ledger activity for landlord partners
- Collaborate with external partners to research and understand rent payment processes
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bilt rent payment flows and how each step fits into the broader customer experience
- Identify broader rent payment trends to the appropriate internal departments and brainstorm efficiencies and automations
We’re ideally seeking:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a support or operations type role
- Experience with the credit card/bank payment processing or other complex payment flows
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks and recognize operational nuances
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively both internally and externally
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to take on new responsibilities
- Flexibility - We are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- Ability to deal with extremely confidential and sensitive information
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and able to digest and interpret large datasets
Bilt believes in paying our employees based on market rates and on experience. If you believe your salary should be higher than the listed range, please let us know.
Salary: $80,000 - $125,000 + Equity + benefits coverage + 401K matching