Role: Temporary Editorial Director
Reporting to: Dave Canty
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
As we continue to rapidly grow as business, we are looking to add "A players" to our organization across multiple teams including, Growth & Strategy, People, CX, Marketing, Product, Engineering and more.
Role and responsibilities:
We are looking for someone who can cover maternity leave for our Editorial Director. You will write, edit and manage the editorial workflow to provide members with information about Bilt Rewards and help them maximize the program's benefits and rewards. Create unique and engaging content.
In this role you are responsible for:
Produce and manage content in the CMS that powers the content in the app and on the Bilt Edit.
- Write, edit, publish and manage all editorials in the app and web CMS.
- Assign and edit stories to our expert travel and homeownership writers to produce content that is engaging for members.
- Manage and update the editorial content calendar. This includes conducting pitch meetings for upcoming content and managing deadlines for writers.
- Work with marketing and loyalty teams to ensure all campaigns and partners are properly represented and promoted through content.
- Write copy for seasonal collection and seasonal drops (Winter Collection - 1/11/2023, Spring Collection - 4/6/2023, Summer Collection -TBD)
- Update copy from past articles in CMS to reflect program changes and updates
- Work with data/analytics to drive audience awareness
- At least 5 years of editorial experience
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently, with a strong sense of accountability
- Impeccable and proven editorial judgment
- Expertise in writing headlines and optimizing content across platforms
- Knowledge of travel space, specifically points and miles (not required)
- Excellent research and editing skills
- A can-do attitude, proactive, and curious. A continual learner who enjoys rising to challenges
This person should be….
- Proactive, organized, and attention to detail
- Experience with a growing a brand is a plus
- Based in New York
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com