What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future down payment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
As the Director of Brand Activations and Events, you will drive activations, events, and execution of brand partnerships across the organization. You will work with the Marketing, Loyalty, Growth, and Creative teams to develop and manage the operations of brand activations and key physical touchpoints for our brand. This includes creating concepts for in-person activations, managing brand ambassadors on the ground and coming up with new ideas for brand partnerships and ways to execute them in original ways.
In this role you will:
- Propose, create, and execute on existing partnerships with brands to increase brand awareness for Bilt and improve our membership experience
- Create unique Bilt member experiences with our Loyalty partners (ie. American Airlines, Hyatt, etc.) to engage our members and build brand awareness
- Leverage events, activations, and partnerships to drive word of mouth and sign-ups
- Lead the rollout of the Brand Ambassador program and activations at Bilt Alliance properties to increase the speed to convert Bilt Alliance tenants into Bilt members/cardholders
- Coordinate logistics of events - personnel, creative assets & materials, and implementation
- Develop a playbook for how to use Brand Ambassadors and on-site branding to accelerate conversion of Bilt members/cardholders
- Create the events strategy to introduce Bilt to key community and thought leaders within our core demographic in key cities (including first one in LA)
- You will be responsible to manage logistics like location and vendors, production, invite management, leveraging personal network etc.
- Leverage influencers to host events and drive Word of mouth
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- An insights-driven marketer who makes decisions at the intersection of quantitative and qualitative
- A thoughtful analyst who can spot patterns and identify opportunities in data, while also understanding its limitations
- A logical thinker who can map out detailed customer journeys and retention plans
- A cross-functional connector who can work across the org to drive results (including Data Science, Product, Analytics, Brand Marketing, Creative and Content)
- A tech junkie who enjoys digging under the hood and working with a variety of data sets and marketing technologies
- A natural communicator who can simplify complex ideas into plain English and present them confidently to senior leaders
- Strong writing skills when needed to lead email marketing efforts
- You've got 3+ years of lifecycle marketing experience, preferably in B2C or with an agency with a data analytics edge
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com