Role: Director, Technical Integrations
Reporting to: Chief Growth Officer
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first program for consumers to earn rewards on rent and daily neighborhood spend while creating a path towards home ownership.
With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than three million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers to twelve loyalty programs allowing members to travel across more than 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees
What’s your role?
As the Director of Technical Integrations, you will sit on the integrations team, and focus on the integrations between Bilt and property management systems utilized by partners in the Bilt Alliance. You’ll bridge multiple internal Bilt teams, to analyze, troubleshoot, create tickets. You’ll work closely with the Director of Integrations to set up new properties and deliver tools for teams to access data.
In this role you are responsible for:
Be an expert on the complex integrations from Bilt to multiple property management software systems
- Troubleshoot production issues, analyzing urgency for escalation and documenting for tickets
- Create and execute detailed daily monitoring of setup variances, integration errors, and existing api connections, to proactively resolve issues. Consolidate findings into monthly recaps for prioritization of long-term efficiencies
- Facilitate knowledge share across team through demonstrations, creation of internal and external training material
- Collaborate with internal teams on monthly new launch schedules, validating setup and testing production integrations
- Assist in QA via creation of test plans, front and back end validation in test environments, and monitoring data after deployments
- Analyze production user experiences, identifying bugs or challenging work flows, to facilitate constant improvements of the system by documenting enhancement tickets
Additionally, I’m responsible for:
- Assisting data analytics teams on requirements, mockups, and testing of dashboards
- Utilizing Postgresql to create queries to bulk identify patterns or examples of issues
- Utilizing Postman to analyze api results, comparing to front end screens and reports
- Compensation - We offer a competitive salary with a meaningful stake in the company via equity and our performance bonus program
- Health insurance for you (& your loved ones) from day one - Enjoy a One Medical Membership, wellness stipends, family programs and more, on us. We’ve got you and your family covered from day one.
- 401k plan with a match - Retirement may feel more like a pipe dream than a reality but we’re here to help you get there.
- Commuter FSAs - We believe the best ideas come from being together in one place. We just don’t think getting there should be so expensive.
- UNLIMITED PTO - Because we believe that working hard shouldn’t mean always working. Take time for you as often as you need it.
- Exclusive Employee only Bilt Points - We give our employees unique opportunities to earn points throughout their time at Bilt.
- Team Events - We believe in human connection so we hold events to help our employees break from the monotony of the typical work week.
Annual base salary range is $125,000 - 165,000 + bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.