What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation's largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Launched in June 2021, Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country's top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees. In September 2021, Bilt announced a $60 million growth round valuing the company at $350 million.
With homeownership among millennials staggeringly low, and housing costs climbing by the day, our generation is renting longer, and paying more, than any other in US history. Compounded by the fact that home prices are significantly outpacing median income growth, first-time homeownership has never been more difficult - with all of this in mind, Bilt has the potential to be transformative for an entire generation and beyond.
Come be a part of something that will be fun for most, travel-related for others and life-changing for some.
In this role:
- Provide day-to-day support of our members, which includes real-time conversations via live chat, phone, email and SMS.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner while effectively prioritizing customer needs.
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue.
- Identify trends to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue.
- Provide ongoing support to the Experience Team as needed.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a support or operations type role.
- Strong writing skills. Expert communicator in both small-talk and high-pressure moments.
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to take on new responsibilities.
- True team player. Open to accepting feedback to ensure the team’s success.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Flexibility - We are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Ability to deal with extremely confidential and sensitive information.
- Some nights and weekends required
- Zendesk experience (admin preferred)
- Reward points knowledge
Annual base salary range is $65-75k+ bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.