Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
In this role you will:
- Lead the contracting & implementation of marketplace partnerships
- Expand status benefits (Silver, Gold & Platinum), to provide additional benefits to Bilt members while generating merchant funding
- Work cross-functionally across legal, finance, product, marketing and technology teams to seamlessly execute new partnerships & product enhancements
- Support loyalty team in managing owner issued points - building out the strategy, ecosystem & economics
- Loyalty platform management - maintain domain expertise and be responsible for rule configuration, campaign creation, testing and execution
- Support team with loyalty financial modeling, forecasting and analytics to support new business development
- Support generating insights on partner performance to present to loyalty partners during quarterly and annual reviews
- Partner with marketing to implement member campaigns to drive desired loyalty behaviors across earn & burn
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 2-3 years of experience in Loyalty, Business Development and/or Partnership Strategy with direct experience managing and/or developing partnerships
- A thought leader in suggesting and evaluating new ways to engender customer loyalty and leads roll-out of new initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience structuring complex analyses and making strategic recommendations and translating complex concepts into simplified and understandable examples
- Ability to participate with cross-functional stakeholders in the creation, negotiation and closing of new and existing partnerships
- Ability to seamlessly execute in the short-term while simultaneously thinking of long-term strategic objectives
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Is a team player with the ability to build relationships and influence across all levels
- Experience in the credit card and lifestyle partnerships space is preferred
- Experience administering Loyalty program rules and campaigns is preferred
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com