Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing molecular diagnostics companies to help transform prenatal and oncology diagnostics that can affect millions of patient lives?
BillionToOne, ranked at the top 5% of Y Combinator companies with $300M+ in funding from prominent VC firms, has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases cfDNA diagnostic resolution by over 1,000 fold. BillionToOne's first product, UNITY™ is the first and only non-invasive prenatal test that can directly screen an unborn baby and assess its risk for common and severe recessive gene disorders and chromosomal abnormalities, as well as fetal sex and fetal antigens, from a single tube of blood from the pregnant mother without paternal testing.
In 2023, BillionToOne launched two liquid biopsy products that will markedly improve oncology treatment and care. With Northstar Select™, clinicians will be able to select cancer therapies that will be most effective to each patient based on their individual genetic makeup. Northstar Response™ will enable clinicians to monitor a patient’s early response to these cancer therapies, by measuring minute changes in their ctDNA, which can reduce ineffective treatments and unwanted toxicity, lower costs, and substantially improve clinical outcomes.
The Prenatal Account Manager, San Francisco (Bay Area) is an outstanding prenatal sales executive with experience in diagnostic/genetic testing product sales, who will bring the first and only single-gene NIPT supported carrier and aneuploidy screen to OBGYN clinics & MFMs throughout the San Francisco (Bay Area) territory. You will deliver clinical information to both external accounts throughout the San Francisco (Bay Area) territory and internal teams. You will have significant influence over how the test is communicated to physicians and patients, and how it should evolve to better serve market needs. This is a remote position and reports to the Regional Manager - Prenatal, West.
- Increasing revenue and driving market development through direct sales to individual OBGYNs, MFMs, and Genetic Counselors.
- Creating and implementing a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly in your geography.
- Sales efforts include effective prospecting and cultivating new business, and maintaining key relationships.
- Minimum three (3) years of Women's Health sales experience at a genetics or diagnostics company covering San Francisco (Bay Area); if lacking direct genetics or diagnostics industry experience, must have medical device or pharma experience directly calling upon OBGYNs, MFMs, etc. with existing book of convertible client relationships
- Demonstrated successful sales track record (eg. multiple award winning - President Club or equivalent required), solid negotiation skills, understanding of buyer/decision maker types, exhibit effective selling, listening, presentation skills, and ability to assess and respond to customer needs
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers.
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize opportunity required
- Exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically
- Must act with a sense of urgency, with a focus on closing business
- Ability to assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on consultative sales, coordination of logistics, and problem solving
- Strong desire to work in a startup environment and must work independently with an internal drive to be successful
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Clinical laboratory experience
Benefits And Perks:
- Working with a team of ‘rockstars’ who bring out the best in everyone
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousand patients
- Multiple medical benefit options; employee premiums paid 100% of select plans, dependents covered at 80%
- Extremely generous Family Bonding Leave for new parents (16 weeks, paid at 100%)
- Retirement savings program including a 4% Company match
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
At BillionToOne, we are proud to offer a combination of a (1) base pay (2) generous equity options offering, on top of (3) industry leading company benefits (free healthcare options, 401k match, very generous fully paid parental leave etc.).
This position offers a starting package of a base of $115,000 & total compensation of $165,000, if at plan, with opportunities for promotion. Commissions potential is uncapped and can be significant.