Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing molecular diagnostics companies to help transform prenatal and oncology diagnostics that can affect millions of patient lives?
BillionToOne, ranked at the top 5% of Y Combinator companies with $200M+ in funding from prominent VC firms, has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases the cell-free DNA diagnostics resolution by over 1,000 fold. BillionToOne's first product, UNITY™ is the first and only prenatal screen that directly assesses a baby's risk for common and severe disorders such as cystic fibrosis, spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), and down syndrome from a single tube of blood from the pregnant mother.
We are looking a field-based professional Medical Science Liaison (MSL) with scientific and clinical expertise in the space of prenatal genetic testing. The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for providing medical and scientific support for BillionToOne's marketed products UNITY™ and UNITY™ Complete. The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a remote position.
- Serve as a key liaison to health care providers (HCPs)
- Serve as a key member of the BillionToOne Medical Affairs team
- Develop relationships by engaging in scientific exchange with medical and scientific partners
- Support commercial team by providing impactful information that enhances the value and proper use of BillionToOne products
- Respond to HCP customer inquiries to provide focused and balanced clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of or clinically differentiates BillionToOne's products and services
- Contribute to development of provider and patient educational products
- Adhere to internal standard processes and comply with regulatory and compliance requirements
- Master’s degree in Genetic Counseling
- Board certified ABGC or ABMG
- Expertise in discussing scientific content and context to multiple audiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel (up to 70%) – percentage varies with geography
Benefits And Perks:
- Working with a team of ‘rockstars’ who bring out the best in everyone
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousand patients
- Multiple medical benefit options; employee premiums paid 100% of select plans, dependents covered at 80%
- Extremely generous Family Bonding Leave for new parents (16 weeks, paid at 100%)
- Retirement savings program including a 4% Company match
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
At BillionToOne, we are proud to offer a combination of a (1) base pay range (actual amount offered is based on experience and salary/equity options split that the candidate chooses) (2) generous equity options offering, on top of (3) industry leading company benefits (free healthcare options, 401k match, very generous fully paid parental leave etc.).
For this position, the base pay range is: $130,000-$150,000 per year.
BillionToOne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.