Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing molecular diagnostics startups and be a pioneer for an industry-leader who is impacting the lives of millions?
BillionToOne (Y Combinator S17), ranked at the top 5% of Y Combinator companies with $100M+ in funding from prominent VC firms, has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases the cell-free DNA diagnostics resolution by over 1,000 fold. BillionToOne's first product, UNITY™ is the first and only prenatal screen that directly assesses the baby's risk for common and severe inherited disorders such as cystic fibrosis, spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), and hemoglobinopathies from a single tube of blood from the pregnant mother.
We are looking for Senior Client Service Associate to provide exceptional service and support to BillionToOne customers, the BillionToOne Clinical Laboratory, Sales Account Executives, and our billing partners. The Senior Client Services Associate will be on the front lines and will act as the face of the organization for our customers including physicians, clinics, medical staff, and patients. The ideal candidate for this role is a smart, ambitious and talented individual who is extremely passionate about driving a positive customer experience.
What you will do:
- Personally engage customers in a positive and friendly manner to resolve issues and deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Oversee and effectively respond to all types of communication in a courteous and articulate manner: phone, email, and web inquiries from customers (physician offices), sales representatives, and patients.
- Handle a variety of inquiries, including questions about our technology, products, and services, status of test results, costs, billing, and insurance coverage.
- Keep precise and clear documentation of all communications and follow-up activities.
- Collaborate with our laboratory to ensure that client information is accurately entered and help to ensure the timely delivery of test results.
- Contact physicians and other medical personnel to obtain missing information.
- Enter and qualify new customer information into CRM and LIMS.
- Identify issues and trends and collaborate with commercial leadership to develop best practices.
- Participate in projects that extend beyond your day-to-day to stretch to help build a world-class Client Service organization.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of prior client-facing experience
- Experience in customer service in a laboratory diagnostics company.
- Experience using Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills - ability to effectively tailor messages to different audiences.
- Passion for creating a friendly, easy, and pleasant experience for all customers.
- Speaking fluently in Spanish is a plus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Generous equity package
- Suite of benefit plans; employee premiums paid 90% of Gold PPO plan
- Extremely generous Medical, Pregnancy, Parental and Family Leaves
- Retirement savings program with 4% Company matching
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
- Working with a team of ‘rockstars’ who bring out the best in everyone
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousand patients
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
BillionToOne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.