Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing molecular diagnostics startups and be a pioneer for an industry-leader who is impacting the lives of millions?
BillionToOne, ranked at the top 5% of Y Combinator companies with $250M+ in funding from prominent VC firms, has developed a DNA molecular counter that increases cfDNA diagnostic resolution by over 1,000 fold. BillionToOne's first product, UNITY™ is the first and only non-invasive prenatal test that can directly screen an unborn baby and assess its risk for common and severe recessive gene disorders and chromosomal abnormalities, as well as fetal sex and fetal antigens, from a single tube of blood from the pregnant mother without paternal testing.
In 2023, BillionToOne launched two liquid biopsy products that will markedly improve oncology treatment and care. With Northstar Select™, clinicians will be able to select cancer therapies that will be most effective to each patient based on their individual genetic makeup. Northstar Response™ will enable clinicians to monitor a patient’s early response to these cancer therapies, by measuring minute changes in their ctDNA, which can reduce ineffective treatments and unwanted toxicity, lower costs, and substantially improve clinical outcomes.
We are looking for a Bilingual Client Services/Support Representative to provide exceptional service and support to BillionToOne’s Spanish-speaking customers. The Client Services/Support Representative holds a pivotal role in the organization as he/she will act as the face of BillionToOne for our customers including physicians, OB/GYN clinics and auxiliary staff and for patients. The ideal candidate for this role is an ambitious and intelligent individual who is highly self-motivated and who can effortlessly help drive and influence a positive patient and customer experience.
This role is onsite in our brand new, state-of-the-art, 90,000 square foot facility in Union City, CA.
- Engage customers in a positive and courteous manner to resolve issues and deliver the best possible customer experience
- Oversee and effectively respond to all types of communication in a professional and articulate manner: phone, email, and web inquiries from customers (physician offices), sales representatives, and patients
- Handle a variety of inquiries, including questions about our technology, products, and services, status of test results, costs, billing, and insurance coverage
- Keep precise and clear documentation of all communications and follow-up activities
- Collaborate with our laboratory to ensure that client information is accurately maintained and help to ensure the timely delivery of test results
- Contact physicians and other medical personnel to obtain missing information from test orders
- Enter and qualify new customer information into CRM and LIMS systems
- Identify issues and trends and collaborate with commercial leadership to develop best practices for internal and external processes
- Participate in projects that extend beyond your day-to-day to stretch to help build a world-class Client Service organization
- Represent the organization during intra-department meetings or All Hands meeting as needed
- 1+ years of prior client-facing experience, diagnostic laboratory setting is a plus
- 4 year college degree (or equivalent in experience)
- 1+ years experience with CRM (Salesforce, Zendesk etc)
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, demanding environment
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills - ability to effectively tailor messages to different audiences
- Passion for creating a delightful experience for internal and external customers
- Forward-thinking ability to break down complex situations with little to no guidance
- Fluency in Spanish
Benefits And Perks:
- Working with a team of ‘rockstars’ who bring out the best in everyone
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly Town Hall meetings
- The ability to indirectly or directly change the lives of hundreds of thousands patients
- Multiple medical benefit options; employee premiums paid 100% of select plans, dependents covered at 80%
- Extremely generous Family Bonding Leave for new parents (16 weeks, paid at 100%)
- Retirement savings program including a 4% Company match
- Free daily on-site lunches provided from top eateries
- Latest and greatest hardware (laptop, lab equipment, facilities)
- A variety of perks on campus (state of the art gym, restaurant)
- Free on-site EV charging (compatible with all EVs, including Tesla)
At BillionToOne, we are proud to offer a combination of a (1) base pay range (actual amount offered is based on experience and salary/equity options split that the candidate chooses) (2) generous equity options offering, on top of (3) industry leading company benefits (free healthcare options, 401k match, very generous fully paid parental leave etc.).
For this position, the base pay is: $65,000 per year.
BillionToOne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.