Bikky was founded with the mission of helping restaurants restore their most valuable asset: the relationships with their guests. By aggregating guest data across in-store and online channels (from point-of-sale, to reservations, to delivery, to loyalty), Bikky’s omnichannel CRM software helps restaurants best understand their customer base in the digital world.
Our committed and growing team operates to be true partners and to help restaurants grow their revenue. Restaurants are increasingly underserved with fragmented and misaligned solutions. We are working to solve this with a product that assists restaurants do the things they do best.
We believe restaurants are the backbone of our communities, where guests gather to celebrate life's memorable moments, jobs are created, and money is invested back into those neighborhoods, stimulating the entire ecosystem.
We are headquartered in NYC and hiring.
About the role
Bikky is looking for our first Customer Support Specialist to support our growing base of partners, which include some of the leading brands in hospitality. The Customer Support team is responsible for triaging, prioritizing, escalating and solving our customer support issues and questions.
The individual for this role is a natural helper, someone who finds tracking down an answer to a difficult problem for someone really rewarding. This person uses world class written and verbal communication skills to eloquently handle customer requests and issues while never wavering in positivity or becoming frustrated.
In addition to working with our customer base, you’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with executive leadership at an early stage to help inform the product and company roadmap - because customer feedback is how we’re going to build it. It’s an opportunity to get creative - we’re early on in this journey and this hire will have the opportunity to work with the Head of Revenue and the CEO to craft the most effective and efficient customer support playbooks.
If you can think on your feet, keep a smile on your face, and balance competing priorities while helping our customers achieve their goals, we’d love to hear from you.
- You’re naturally a helper. You love identifying issues and seeking solutions for others.
- Building trust and displaying empathy come naturally to you and you’re able to translate those skills into building relationships with our partners and being understanding of their problems.
- You’re an extremely proactive person. You’re able to handle ambiguity well, and don’t need to wait for direction from others to come up with a solution to an issue.
- Bikky is based in NYC and this role will be onsite
- First line of support for partners in need of assistance, including monitoring, managing, and prioritizing our support channels (chat, email, and phone). You’ll work closely with our restaurant partners to identify and solve their issues across systems, including Bikky’s own product.
- You’ll be the voice of the Bikky customer as the first individual on the front lines. You’ll be advocating for our restaurant partners at every level of the organization, keeping the executive team current on the sentiment of our customers, and also collaborate with our product team to proactively identify product issues and escalate feature requests.
- You’ll also get to flex your creative muscle by helping our restaurant partners with the creation of their marketing campaigns, including extensive working knowledge of Mailchimp, Facebook ad manager, and Bikky tools.
- This hire will be working directly with our customer success team to proactively escalate, strategize, and solve potential churn threats and partner issues in the area of marketing, data, and product. This includes troubleshooting technical issues in product and data.
- As the first hire, you’ll also be responsible for helping craft the customer support playbook, including documentation of the role and future training and iterations of said playbook.
- No customer-facing experience required!
- Experience in ESPs (like Mailchimp) and ad managers (like Facebook) is a plus, but not required.
- You’re self-motivated and coachable: you don’t need somebody to tell you to do your job, but you welcome feedback.
- Comfortable and competent having conversations via videoconference and email.
- Eager to learn and and grow a career in a customer facing role at a technology company.
- A fantastic, positive attitude with an emphasis on problem solving, teamwork, and navigating the ambiguity of an early-stage company.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Why work for Bikky?
- We are passionate about serving a long-overlooked and underserved community of hardworking restaurant owners and operators
- We value learning, taking chances, candidly expressing our views, and most importantly, moving forward together.
- Finally, we prioritize diversity in all its forms: gender, socioeconomic, political, racial, religious, and cultural.
- Fair and equitable compensation packages with generous equity terms
- Company-provided healthcare, including medical, vision, and dental
- We have an office in downtown NYC and also offer a flexible remote work policy
- Laptop and other office equipment needs
- Flexible vacation policy, and we encourage you to take time to recharge
- Paid parental leave policy
- Opportunity to positively influence an industry with a compassionate and determined team