BigPanda helps businesses prevent and resolve IT outages with our platform for Event Correlation and Automation, powered by AIOps. Without BigPanda, IT Ops and DevOps teams struggle with manual and reactive incident response capabilities that are badly suited for the scale, complexity, and velocity of modern IT environments. This results in painful outages, unhappy customers, a growing IT headcount, and the inability to focus on innovation.
Fortune 500 enterprises rely on BigPanda to turn IT noise into insights and manual tasks into automated actions, reduce costs, and give their teams time back for digital transformation. BigPanda's modern platform is optimized for reliable high-volume, low-latency data processing supporting thousands of alerts per second, scaling to meet the demands of the most challenging IT environments.
About the Role:
We're seeking a Software Engineer to help our data science team scale. Here are some examples of the challenges you'll be facing:
- Build frameworks for BigPanda's ML efforts and be a key contributor in the discussion around which ML technologies will be used in a production environment
- Design and implement the best production architecture for integrating models into our production pipelines
- Automate repeatable routines for most machine learning tasks
- Bring the best software development practices to the data science team and help them boost their work
- Ensure that data science code is maintainable and scalable
What would make you a good fit?
- You’re passionate about data, data science and ML
- You're excited about building high performance distributed systems that scale
- You're excited to build a product that solves real customer problems
- Highly proficient in Python language with at least 4 years of production experience
- At least 3 years backend experience writing code for distributed systems that were used in production.
- Experience working with any of these technologies: Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with stream processing for near real-time systems (BigData, Kafka, Distributed systems)
- Production level experience in Scala and/or Node.JS
- Hands-on experience with Akka framework.
- Experienced working with cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Experience with Seldon, Kubeflow and AWS Sagemaker