Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
Our expanding Engineering team is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our Catalog and data team. As an engineer, you’ll collaborate closely with our Product Manager to plan, architect, build, and deploy new services and features.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and robust, production-quality features and solutions with compelling user interfaces and experiences
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to implement mock-ups and reduce pain points in the user experience
- Work closely with a cross-functional scrum team to ensure code meets BigID’s quality, security, and performance standards
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process, and complete tasks on schedule
What you'll bring:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years experience building scalable web applications using modern languages
- 2+ years experience with React - must
- Experience integrating with back-end web services via REST-based APIs
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience in Java and BE development - Advantage
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritize offering a wide range of benefits that
make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out