Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
BigID is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join the team and take our product to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Design and write automation tests for BE services, API, integration, and load tests for our background services, external components, and FE.
- Participate in building our automation testing framework.
- Work in a scrum team with other QA automation developers, BE developers, and a team leader.
- Participate in team planning, design, and reflection meetings, continuously improving the team’s capacity, estimation abilities, and product reliability.
- Participate in our QA Guild meetings across the company to exchange ideas and collaborate.
- Research new technologies, analyze and troubleshoot complicated workflows to design testing and easily identify faulty components in a complex system.
- Work with various technologies and components: Web applications, Cypress, docker containers, K8s, AWS cloud, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
What you’ll bring:·
- 3-5 years of experience in Software testing.· 1-2 years experience in Automation testing.
- Capability of writing test design documents and test scripts.
- Cypress, Node.js, JS - advantage.
- Familiarity with NoSQL DBs - advantage
- Proficiency in English
- Self-learning skills
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out