Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
A passionate, curious, and dynamic digital marketing coordinator to develop, execute, and measure success of highly targeted integrating marketing campaign plans.
You’re ambitious, have a love of organization and communication, love to iterate and test to see what will work even better than last time, proactive problem-solver, and want an opportunity to make an impact at BigID.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities including logistics, planning, scheduling, and more
- Prioritize and proactively manage scheduling for all marketing projects in the request pipeline, coordinating the workflow of campaign deliverables, including go-to-market dates while keeping stakeholders informed
- Work closely with internal stakeholders & vendors to execute and monitor the performance of marketing programs and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensure projects are delivered with on-time deployment, including setting schedules and deadlines, coordinating resources, and monitoring and reporting project status
- Establish and optimize processes, workflows, technology, and other operating requirements for the team
- Own and optimize the demand generation team's workflows
- Identify and execute against opportunities to improve the team's cross-functional workflows
What you’ll bring:
- Technology savvy candidate with 2+ experience with expertise in a similar role in a high-growth tech start-up
- A "no task too small" mentality, you’re comfortable getting into the detail and driving projects forward with a collaborative spirit and making things happen
- A track record of rapidly scaling strategies and experiments that drive revenue in a fast-growing organization
- Ability to accurately scope work, estimate effort and produce deliverables within established timelines.
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple work streams at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Creative individual and enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results.
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, supporting ongoing operations, building appropriate processes and tools and delivering results
- Creativity to develop innovative, custom programs and adapt with the market
- Startup friendly: Agile, proactive, and execution-oriented
- Strong Communication, relationship-building, time management, and project management skills
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritize offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability, and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrive, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.
The annual base salary range is $60,000-75,000. Actual salaries will vary and are based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is just one component of our Compensation Philosophy. Variable/Bonus Compensation & Equity Incentives align with individual and company performance.