Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a Customer Success Director to join our growing team. Ideal candidates for this position are highly versed in the data domain, and relish the challenge of navigating through complex organizational dynamics and producing every ounce of value from BigID’s platform. A successful candidate will have a penchant for identifying challenges and opportunities early and feels comfortable leading the effort to great results. This role reports to the VP of Customer Success and Solutions Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with BigID’s largest enterprise customers to shape, develop, and deliver successful outcomes.
- Translate a spectrum of customer requests and interests into actions and results.
- Serve as the linchpin of customer engagement, teaming broadly across Services, Support, Products, and Engineering.
- Bring your knowledge and our best practices forward to maximize customer value.
- Enhance our maturing, global Customer Success at BigID.
- Contribute integrally to BigID’s growth and success by driving Net Dollar Retention.
- Share our Values of Care-Do-Try-Shine!
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years in a customer-facing technology role.
- 2+ years in a primary account management role (i.e., senior customer success roles, technical account management, or enterprise sales)
- Deep domain knowledge in one or more of the following: data security, data privacy, data governance, and/or cybersecurity.
- A demonstrated ability to tie technology to business objectives and sustain momentum throughout the customer lifecycle.
- A demonstrated ability and interest to work directly with customers while simultaneously enhancing BigID’s customer success practice.
- A demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-pace, changing environment with lots of autonomy.
- Critical thinking skills and a strong point of view on how to maximize customer value.
- BS/BA degree
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.