Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative to join our team. We are looking for an individual contributor who is excited and eager to represent BigID to prospects and new customers, generating pipeline opportunities for the sales team. We are looking for someone who has an upbeat attitude and the ability to prospect and keep the team feeling energized and motivated.
We're looking for English speaking, bilingual English & French speaking is a plus
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be our customer’s first experience with BigID, so you will need to be able to make a great first impression and earn every customer interaction
- Leverage prospecting tools, marketing programs and social profiles to identify prospects at different levels within target accounts
- Follow up on marketing programs (i.e. event and webinar invites) in a timely manner
- Effectively prospect, educate, qualify, develop target accounts and qualify leads
- Work with assigned AEs to define outbound prospecting strategies and coordinated activities for specific territory
- Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, competitors and market trends
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in company’s CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years prior sales development or inside sales experience. (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus!)
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with C-level executives
- A “Team-First” attitude, willing to help everyone be better and achieve goals.
- A tenacious individual who isn’t afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- Demonstrated ability to consistently perform, no matter the obstacles
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritize offering a wide range of benefits that
make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.