Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
What you'll do:
- Use cutting-edge technology stack to deliver your goodies: React 18, TypeScript, React Testing Library, Cypress, Storybook, and more.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable front-end code
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to implement mock-ups and reduce pain points in the user experience.
- Work closely with the cross-functional scrum team to ensure code meets BigID’s quality, security, and performance standards.
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process and complete tasks on schedule.
- Be part of Front End Guild and contribute to the global Design System components library used by multiple Web Applications
- Write 100% test coverage based on unit tests and Cypress
What you'll bring:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of proven experience with React
- NodeJS experience is an advantage
- Experience integrating with back-end web services via REST-based APIs
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code, using best design patterns for UI components
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Ability to solve complex problems with design patterns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.