Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We are looking for an experienced Design System Lead to join BigID’s Product Design & UX group. You will work alongside our Product and Engineering teams, the team does end-to-end product design from early prototypes to final implementation. The ideal candidate will be a master of design principles, with vast experience in Design System management, highly creative, analytical, organized, and be on a constant quest to teach, learn and grow. You will have a great impact on our product evolution, and you'll get constant feedback from our clients and stakeholders on the go. If you are enthusiastic about solving hard problems, thrive in a dynamic start-up environment, and are eager to develop your skills, we’d love to connect.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain a design system that includes design standards, guidelines, and UX/UI patterns for our core product & apps.
- Work closely with product designers, developers, and PMs to ensure consistency across all products and interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve design challenges.
- Continuously improve and evolve the design system to meet the needs of the company and its customers.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other designers on the group to ensure consistency and adherence to the design system
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices in design systems and incorporate them into the company's design system as appropriate
- Help to conduct user research activities, to identify users’ needs and understand how they consume content and navigate through it. Analyze research results and interpret users’ feedback Interact with stakeholders to understand and clarify requirements, set expectations and provide time estimations.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years experience designing a complex B2B system/platform - desktop products
- 3+ years experience in designing and implementing design systems, as well as experience leading and mentoring design teams.
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams: UX, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver iteratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in user testing and research methodologies, ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- A user-centric mindset, customer-focused.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Highly proficient in Figma specifies in design systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates exceptional expertise. Please share your portfolio with us - MUST.
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote workdays, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability, and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrive, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.