Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
BigID is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Services team and seeking a Senior Service Delivery Engineer. The services team plays an important role in the successful setup, integration, and deployment of BigID's discovery tools, for our customers and implementation partners. This position also works to identify the root cause of any deployment issues and works with the larger team to help resolve them to ensure the success of the customer.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with client stakeholders to determine technical requirements for specific business objectives at hand
- Plan implementation engagements, deploy solution components, and participate in the product configuration efforts in order to meet clients’ specific requirements
- Engage with multi-discipline internal and client teams to ensure smooth rollout of BigID solutions and successful integration within customers’ environments
- Deliver training for respective technologies at an applicable level of depth and detail for a given audience
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product Management teams to document product issues, enhancement requests raised in the field, and possible implementation flow improvements
What you’ll bring:
- Senior level experience in information technology, with at least 3 years in a customer-facing role – preferably involved in product implementation and hands-on technical activities within enterprise corporate environments
- Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting for a combination of the following: Compute, Storage, Networking, Databases, DevOps, Big Data and Analytics, Security, Applications Development
- Advanced experience in problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training and solution deployment
- A proactive approach in understanding internal and customers business challenges
- Professional experience in Docker and Kubernetes deployments.
- Meaningful experience with some DBs, such as MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, IBM DB2
- Professional experience with cloud offerings such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Hadoop (HIVE/Spark)
- Experience with REST API
- Programming or scripting skills with Java or Python
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrive, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.
The annual base salary range is €80,000 - €90,000. Actual salaries will vary and are based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is just one component of our Compensation Philosophy. Variable/Bonus Compensation & Equity Incentives align with individual and company performance.