Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a software engineer with a "can do anything" spirit for our new . Our new Data apps is based in Lisbon, Portugal. This team is dealing with the super interesting and challenging mission of building software that will identify and analyze risks in our customer data. As a software engineer in the security group, you will be responsible for building new services and products from scratch, and bringing innovation to the team's developments.
What you’ll do:
- Design logical solutions to complex challenges for our customers who are among the most successful enterprises in the world.
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit and integration tests.
- Drive technological and architectural decisions.
- Review the design and code for other team members.
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years hands-on experience in Backend development: Java 11 and Spring Framework knowledge ,JS/TS,
- Deep understanding in API protocols
- Experience with micro-services architecture and messaging
- Experience in Agile development
- A can-do-attitude
- JS express knowledge
- Full Stack capabilities
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.