Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
The AVP, of Sales Europe, will serve as a key EMEA Leadership Sales Team member. This role will be responsible for driving the execution of all sales initiatives and will ensure the short and long-term revenue of Europe Regional Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, inspire, and drive a team of 5-10 senior enterprise direct sales executives to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets
- Set strategic direction of the team, including setting quotas, assigning account coverage, and sales forecasting
- Proactively build regional sales projects including systems and process reinforcement in Salesforce, lead generation, and implementation of new tools and processes
- Forecasting and performance management of the team to Vice President, EMEA/APJ
- Conduct weekly reporting with the sales team on meetings delivery and revenue performance
- Partner with key members of the management team for predictable achievement of overall sales metrics
What you’ll bring:
- You will have minimum 10 years of first line sales management experience selling enterprise software large enterprises
- B2B Enterprise Cyber Security / SaaS scaling experience selling data security
- Excellent business strategy instincts; able to perform in a challenging, changing environment
- Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be results oriented, have high integrity and a desire to be part of a world-class, rapidly expanding technology company
- Outstanding sales and leadership skills
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization
- Success in agile, high-growth, start-up environments strongly preferred
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with partners, prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.