Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for data privacy, security and governance. We're leading innovation in all things data: with new, modern, and ML-driven solutions to age old problems - helping customers drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
- Create concepts while balancing business goals and users’ needs. Define and plan clear navigation models, produce wireframes and prototypes to create simple, intuitive, usable, and engaging experiences for our users.
- Articulate and present ideas, concepts, and findings to stakeholders. Clearly deliver and communicate specifications and guidelines to developers. Escort and support the development work to validate alignment with UX requirements and respond to issues.
- Help to conduct user research activities, to identify users’ needs and understand how they consume content and navigate through it. Analyze research results and interpret users’ feedback Interact with stakeholders to understand and clarify requirements, set expectations and provide time estimations.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams at all stages of the product development lifecycle: ideate, prototype, test, learn and repeatConduct usability testing, translate findings and insights into action items, and apply them in the UX design.
- 5+ years experience designing a complex B2B system/platform - desktop products.
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams: UX, Product Managers, and Engineers. Experience with UX design of complex workflows for technical customers and/or experience in delivering design solutions for projects of large scope and complexity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver iteratively in a fast-paced environment. Experience in user testing and research methodologies, ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- A user-centric mindset, customer-focused.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Highly proficient in Adobe suite, Figma & experience working with design systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates exceptional expertise. Please share your portfolio with us - MUST.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working on complex data products Experience with SaaS products
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge trainings & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.