Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for data privacy, security and governance. We're leading innovation in all things data: with new, modern, and ML-driven solutions to age old problems - helping customers drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We are hiring a Sales Development Representative to join our team in Sydney. We are looking for an individual contributor who is excited and eager to represent BigID to prospects and new customers, generating pipeline opportunities for the sales team. We are looking for someone who has an upbeat attitude and the ability to prospect and keep the team feeling energized and motivated.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be our customer’s first experience with BigID, so you will need to be able to make a great first impression and earn every customer interaction
- Leverage prospecting tools, marketing programs and social profiles to identify prospects at different levels within target accounts
- Follow up on marketing programs (i.e. event and webinar invites) in a timely manner
- Effectively prospect, educate, qualify, develop target accounts and qualify leads
- Work with assigned AEs to define outbound prospecting strategies and coordinated activities for specific territory
- Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, competitors and market trends
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in company’s CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years prior sales development or inside sales experience. (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus!)
- Comfortable talking to and building relationships with C-level executives
- A “Team-First” attitude, willing to help everyone be better and achieve goals.
- A tenacious individual who isn’t afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- Demonstrated ability to consistently perform, no matter the obstacles
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.