Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for data privacy, security and governance. We're leading innovation in all things data: with new, modern, and ML-driven solutions to age old problems - helping customers drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a VP Product Management for our Enterprise Products team, reporting to the CPO. Our Product team is global, dealing with some of the largest enterprise customers world wide. As a VP Product Management, you will be responsible for defining the roadmap and strategy of the Enterprise products. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in managing a large team of product managers and is able to drive execution of diverse product groups and geographies in a dynamic startup environment.
What you’ll do:
- In this role you will lead all of our enterprise products globally
- Manage 4 directors of PM and their respective teams, with matrix management of UX and Development Teams
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience building enterprise SaaS offerings, with at least 2 years experience as a VP of a global product team
- Proven ability to work in a fast pace, high load business environment
- Experience managing large team, managing product managers, defining the product roadmap and managing the full product life cycle
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience driving strategic initiatives
- Experience managing enterprise products
- Enterprise managing growth (try and buy, self service) products
- Experience with Pricing and packaging
- Ability to build differentiation
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.