Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for data privacy, security and governance. We're leading innovation in all things data: with new, modern, and ML-driven solutions to age old problems - helping customers drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our R&D department in the heart of Tel Aviv.
The Senior QA Automation Engineer will define QA strategy, approach, and execution, and build test automation (UI, API, Performance). The candidate will focus on continuous QA improvements, including usage of appropriate testing tools, testing techniques, and test automation. You will be part of the scrum team and will work with other Engineers to participate in early software design discussions to build, document, maintain and enforce our quality standards.
What you'll do:
- Identify test requirements, test scenarios and test data requirements
- Involve in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, creating reusable test data, test case automation, and test execution
- Perform planning, test design and test execution for both frontend UI and backend services validation
- Perform performance testing and analysis
- Develop automation test scenarios and enhance automation test platform
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years experience in quality engineering both automation & functional
- Must be able to develop and maintain test automation framework
- Knowledge in any scripting language (python,
- Experience working with SQL & noSQL databases (queries, creating and populating data, MongoDB, Postgres)
- Familiarity with REST API
- Passion for DevOps technologies (AWS, Azure, Docker, Jenkins, K8s)
- Experience working on Linux OS
- Technical understanding of firewalls, connectivity, and security
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban) and Test Driven Design
- Team player, willing to work in a fast pace dynamic startup environment
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.