Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for data privacy, security and governance. We're leading innovation in all things data: with new, modern, and ML-driven solutions to age old problems - helping customers drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a talented DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join our team and take on a major role in our DevOps transformation process from on-premises to SaaS. We are looking for someone who can work with customers to de-bug production environments.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and resolve production-grade issues
- Install and setup cloud systems and their applicative aspects
- Assist Services, Support, Presales, and customers in deploying BigID if needed
What you'll have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE
- Linux/Unix and bash scripting
- Experience in infrastructure as code tools, Terraform, Env0
- Experience in AWS cloud infrastructure in production (EKS, VPC, ALB, ECR)
- Experience with K8s (Kubernetes) orchestrators in production
- Python scripting experience
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.