Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for data privacy, security and governance. We're leading innovation in all things data: with new, modern, and ML-driven solutions to age old problems - helping customers drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our applications framework team, reporting to the team lead. Our team is based in Tel Aviv, you’ll be integrating external utilities and applications to our on premise main solution as well as for our cloud solution. As a developer on our team, you will be responsible for enhancing our Application Framework's capabilities, as well as writing actions that integrate between BigID and 3rd parties. These actions will eventually enhance BigID's functionalities. Our ideal candidate is someone who has hands-on experience with development and infrastructure, and is able to take on new challenges in new areas.
What you’ll do:
- Add capabilities to our applications framework, which will allow better flexibility for application development.
- Enhance our SDK’s so we can build custom applications more easily.
- In addition, you will add new components to our UI system, create widgets for our custom dashboard, and work with our core teams for additional features.
What you’ll bring:
- BS.c / BA in Computer science (or other relevant degrees),
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with ReactJS, React hooks
- Experience with Typescript - advantage
- Experience with distributed architecture, micro services, REST API
- Experience in Java, Spring Framework - advantage
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment (Agile)
- Experience in large scale data processing pipeline
What’s in it for you?
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote workdays, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.