Who we are:
BigID’s data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for privacy, protection, and perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, and unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a talented DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join our team and take on a major role in our DevOps transformation process from on-premises to SaaS.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain, troubleshoot and resolve production-grade issues
- Install and setup cloud systems and their applicative aspects
- Assist Services, Support, Presales, and customers in deploying BigID if needed
What you'll have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE
- Linux/Unix and bash scripting
- Python scripting experience
- Experience in AWS cloud infrastructure in production
- Experience with K8s orchestrators in production
- Experience in infrastructure as code tools, Terraform, Ansible or Cloud Formation
*This role is based in the US, can be remote and will work EST or CST hours*
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.