We’re searching for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our growing team to help build the future of BigBrain Games. BigBrain builds amazingly fun and interactive products that change people’s lives for the better.
We are fully-funded by some of the best early-stage investors in the business, and are headquartered in NYC near Union Square. Our early team is world-class, composed of former leaders of FanDuel, numberFire, Reddit and more leading companies.
You’ll be a part of an engineering team working closely with both product and design to build engaging experiences for our players and their community.
What you'll do
- Work closely with other engineers, product, and design to deliver best-in-class mobile experiences for our users.
- Pragmatically build extensible architectures that allow us to continue to deliver value to our users.
- Design, develop, and deploy products/features that enhance the BigBrain experience.
Who you might be
- You have 5+ years of iOS development experience (w/ some Swift preferred).
- You are an excellent communicator - we are a remote company after all.
- You love to share and evangelize your ideas for the user and the team.
- You enjoy working on focused, results-oriented teams.
- You like to solve difficult problems and are motivated by a challenge.
- You have a B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline, or 4 years industry experience in lieu of.
More than anything else, we care about finding someone who genuinely loves to build awesome products and deliver value to the customer. If you think this might be you, drop us a line, we'd love to chat!
- A competitive salary
- Stock options
- 401k, health insurance, etc.
You Must be authorized to work in the United States.