We're looking for exactly what the title would imply that we're looking for -- an iOS engineer to join our world-class team and help build the next generation of live, interactive games.
An ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of iOS development experience (Swift preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (we are a remote company) and loves to speak up
- Ideas and likes to share them
- Enjoys working on focused, results-oriented teams
- Likes to solve difficult problems and is motivated by a challenge
- B.S. in computer science, information technology, or related discipline, or 4 years industry experience in lieu
BS in Computer Science (or related field) preferred, but not required. More than anything else, we care about finding someone who genuinely loves to build awesome products.
- A competitive salary $80k-$140k
- Stock options
- 401k, health insurance, etc.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.