BigBlank is a Startup Studio building the future of travel. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs and travel experts determined to reinvent travel, mobility and logistics – one startup at a time. Our startups benefit from a wide range of unfair assets from the Air France-KLM group, which backs BigBlank.
We launch 3-4 startups per year that we seed fund (up to 1M€) and test around 20 opportunities.
We are currently looking for extremely talented Entrepreneurs to work with us and become the future founders of our ventures.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence you’ll have 3 to 6 months to define, design, prototype and test a startup idea. We’ll support in developing your business, from the ground up, by providing access to resources and expertise you need in: investment, legal, design, product, tech, talent and mentorship. If the concept is validated, BigBlank provides the initial funding to go to market and you become the startup’s CEO. We’ll then continue to support you until your next investment.
- You’re an Entrepreneur at heart. Building your own company should be your first and only career goal.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in industry, including experience as: a founder, a very first employee or as a senior team member in an early-stage/high-growth company
- Strong resilience and motivation to succeed
- Excellent written and spoken level of English. French is desirable
- International exposure
- A big plus: good knowledge or a passion for the Travel / Mobility / Transportation space
- Access to the studio’s resources, expertise and network
- Free office space in Paris (10th arrondissement), with meeting rooms, breakout spaces and gym
- Competitive salary for the first 3-6 months whilst you create your business, then an equity stake upon seed investment
- Collaborative environment with a dozen of other talented entrepreneurs all working on startup ideas in travel, mobility and logistics
- If your startup receives our initial funding, you’ll continue to benefit from the above until your series A investment