Get ready for the most exciting opportunity...OF. YOUR. LIFE.
BuzzFeed's Video Internship/Fellowship/Residency Program is a chance for recent graduates to experience working at what Fast Company has called The Most Innovative Company in the World.
Interns/Fellows/Residents work side-by-side with BuzzFeed Video Producers, on real projects - no coffee-fetching here! In addition to core daily responsibilities, Interns/Fellows/Residents will make a BuzzFeed video (or more!).
What to expect from BuzzFeed's Internship/Fellowship/Residency:
- Experience creating viral media
- We believe people should be paid for their work. Interns/Fellows/Residents are no exception - these are full-time, paid Internship/Fellowship/Residencies.
- A collaborative, energetic office environment with perks ranging from catered lunches, plentiful snacks, and all the coffee you could ever need.
- A positive, playful disposition (no haters)
What BuzzFeed expects from you:
- Assist with video shoots
- Record sound
- Setup basic lighting configurations
- Go on runs for the department (owning a car is a plus)
- Assist with research and media gathering
- Assist Production team with administrative tasks
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Write, Shoot, Edit 1-2 of your own videos during your Internship/Fellowship/Residency
- A commitment to stay in the program for its entire duration.
- A sense of humor, a can-do attitude, and a true passion for what BuzzFeed is building.
Ready to apply? Check out the listings below!
Current Job Openings at BuzzFeed for Video Internship/Fellowship/Residency
BuzzFeed Entertainment Group
Los Angeles and New York