Beyond Identity eliminates passwords and radically changes the way the world logs in without requiring organizations to radically change their technology stack or processes. By replacing passwords with fundamentally secure X.509-based certificates and enabling continuous, risk-based authentication, the company's patents-pending approach creates an extended Chain of Trust™ that dramatically improves security and provides a frictionless login experience. Beyond Identity’s cloud-native solution and advanced, standards-based architecture drastically reduces implementation time and costs–enabling customers to increase business velocity, implement new business models, and reduce operating costs.
We are excited to announce we are looking for a Product Designer to join our team! The Product Design & UX (PDUX) team is a centralized group of designers and researchers who work on user-empowering experiences based on data-driven decisions and vetted through a pragmatic design process. This person will be an early member of the PDUX team and will help to cultivate the design culture and help grow the team in the future. You will collaborate with the team, and other departments in order to familiarize yourself on product requirements in order to enhance our user-experience for features off the product roadmap. This position allows you to execute the PDUX end-to-end lifecycle for the projects of your designated product team(s).
- Maintain alignment with the product manager, engineers, and architects on your designated product team(s) to understand the roadmap and product requirements in a startup environment.
- Create and maintain UX artifacts around features with complex workflows that create shared understanding of the user experience for your product team(s).
- Plan and design new features from scratch and/or renovation of existing features based on product requirements and available user data.
- Create and maintain design documentation that illustrate long-term vision and breaks it down across sprints for your product team(s).
- Follow your design specs end-to-end, engaging with engineering, product management, and other stakeholders as often as necessary.
- Set success metrics, track performance, and conduct usability reviews or user research for your features in production to identify future improvements and new features.
- Maintain a transparent and pragmatic design culture by conducting regular syncs with the PDUX team for design critiques, updates, and knowledge share regarding your work
- Covid-19 Note: This role is based in New York, NY where travel & commute are expected to resume when it is determined safe to do so. In the meantime, this role will be remote.
- 5+ years of product design & UX experience at the mid-to-senior level, executing the full UX lifecycle for product features, including experience with one or more of the following:
- Identity asset management industry experience
- Enterprise SaaS software design
- Dashboards and data visualizations for the enterprise
- Product-led growth for the enterprise
- User onboarding and user journey funnels
- Bonus for experience in any of the following:
- Multi-platform native app design
- Visual design experience
- Experience designing for enterprise B2B / SaaS software
- Experience designing in a fast-growth startup environment
- Design strategically and tactically; proven ability to design a long-term vision and break down into incremental specifications for sprints
- Strong collaborator with product management, engineering, and product marketing
- Understand how to leverage experience and intuition while adapting to new situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable presenting your work to non-designer audiences
Beyond Identity Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
Beyond Identity is fundamentally changing how the world logs in with a groundbreaking invisible, un-phishable MFA platform that provides the most secure and frictionless authentication on the planet. We stop ransomware and account takeover attacks in their tracks and dramatically improve the user experience. Beyond Identity’s state-of-the-art platform eliminates passwords and other phishable factors, enabling organizations to confidently validate users’ identities. The solution ensures users log in from authorized devices, and that the device meets the security policy requirements during login and continuously after that. Our revolutionary approach empowers zero trust by cryptographically binding the user’s identity to their device and analyzing hundreds of risk signals on an ongoing basis. The company’s advanced risk policy engine enables organizations to implement foundationally secure authentication and utilize risk signals for protection, rather than just for detection and response. For more information on why Intuit, Snowflake, and Roblox use Beyond Identity, please visit www.beyondidentity.com.