Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
We are looking for a to join our Strategy & Operations group. This group functions as an internal consulting group and serves as a partner and advisor to the Executive team. We lead mission-critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will combine thought leadership, commercial pragmatism, and analytical rigor with enthusiasm for diving deeper into existing processes and tirelessly looking for opportunities to “move the needle.”
What You'll Do
- Manage initiatives that focus on new projects, process optimization and customer experience enhancements; Initiatives will require end-to-end execution from initial assessment through recommendation and implementation
- Thoroughly analyze and evaluate internal business plans for strategic planning
- Simultaneously develop and manage detailed roadmaps for multiple projects
- Lead roadmap of enhancements to drive continuity, reduce risk, and enable new capabilities
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue, as well as for automation and system improvements
- Perform financial forecasting and market analysis to develop a competitive intelligence strategy
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
- Author and deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews
- Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting suites to track, manage, and provide valuable insights on metrics and KPIs
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. MBA preferred, but not required
- 4+ years experience preferred
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives with solid business judgment
- Strong knowledge of business and financial concepts
- Quick learner; willing to dive in and get her/his hands dirty
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct analysis and make strategic recommendations
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, including creating complex Excel models; SQL experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.