Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role:
Beyond Finance is looking for a Senior Manager focused on our contact strategy and operations. This position focuses on improving our ability to contact our customers and connect them with our sales enrollment team. This position is key to our sales and marketing strategy, driving new customer acquisition through the connection between our online marketing efforts and our offline sales experience. We are looking for candidates who are excited about developing and executing on strategic initiatives as well as improving upon existing processes and operations.
The ideal candidate is passionate about learning, testing, executing, analyzing and optimizing our current processes to grow and drive the business forward. This candidate is detail-oriented and has the analytical rigor to dive deeper into our existing processes to look for opportunities. This position reports into Marketing leadership and works cross-functionally with product, analytics, design and sales teams.
What You’ll Do
- Manage initiatives that focus on improving our ability to connect customers with the sales team through both inbound and outbound outreach
- Develop roadmap and site testing ideas for continuous improvement of customer experience and transparent communication
- Own and improve processes for managing lines in our telephony systems and reducing instances of spam
- Improve our inbound call volume and connection through platform enhancements or testing
- Analyze and monitor performance of key contact rate metrics across sales and marketing campaigns to identify trends and opportunities
- Make data-driven recommendations to improve performance and inform strategic roadmap and ideas that will “move the needle”
- Understand external factors, telecom industry updates and telecom regulations that could impact our outreach strategy
- Dive deep into our telephony system and evaluate external vendors to find growth opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external teams to execute on initiatives including marketing, product, sales, engineering, design, legal and others.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years’ experience preferred
- Demonstrated history of delivering sales enablement initiatives to drive significant revenue growth
- Strong analytical ability to dive deep into data and pull out key insights
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Quick learner; willing to dive in and get her/his hands dirty
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical skills; solid understanding of experiment design, measurement, and analysis (i.e. A/B testing) and the ability to make recommendations supported by data-based rationale
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically-driven, and fast-paced environment.
- Prior Financial services and/or lead generation experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with contact centers or telephony systems preferred, but not required
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.