About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial solutions that are customized to work for them. Our team is laser-focused on solving big problems and building a trustworthy financial brand.
We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to best serve our customers. Our culture of collaboration, compassion, and innovation sets us apart as a company. Here, every employee has a hand in developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
The Data Scientist will conduct complex analysis focused on optimizing and understanding marketing performance, client retention, and lifetime customer value. The role will partner with marketing, operations, product and sales teams to shape strategy using rigorous scientific solutions. A successful Data Scientist will quickly build a deep understanding of the business and be able to effectively perform hands-on data mining to present actionable insights to leadership.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, strategic thinker able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment. Exceptional candidates will have best-in-class data skills including Python, R, SQL, Excel and dataset manipulation.
What You'll Do
- Complete complex analytical projects end-to-end, from the formulation of project requirements, through data mining, and eventual analysis & storytelling
- Partner with marketing, product, and operations teams to define future tests and experimental designs
- Drive improved collection and curation of new data, and the refinement of existing data sources
- Leverage advanced analytics and AI/ML techniques to large data sets to measure results, identify causality, and predict future performance
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, STEM, or other quantitative field
- 2 – 5 years professional experience in data science, data analytics, or business analytics
- Familiarity with Python or R, data science libraries, SQL and Excel
- Ability to build AI/ML models including but not limited to decision trees, regressions, and clustering
- Ability to apply statistical significance to test and compare models and analyses
- Experience with Looker is not required but is a plus
Why Join Us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business.
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
- Uncapped earning potential
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*