Beyond is looking for a Back End Developer to join our London studio to work closely with external technical teams to develop high traffic and boundary pushing applications.
What will you be doing?
Back-end Developers at Beyond are responsible for hands on coding. You'll enjoy working with various clients across multiple projects concurrently while collaborating with designers, researchers, planners and primarily the other developers at Beyond.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience with Python, Django and other related tech
- Advanced understanding of OO and MVC patterns, relational and non relational databases, data structure and design patterns
- Experience with Google App Engine and APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience working in an agency environment with agile teams
- Exposure to Front end technologies and frameworks
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers
Perks of Working at Beyond
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- An awesome new office space
- Agile working
- Opportunities to make a difference in a nimble, highly productive environment
- Inter-office travel opportunities
- Minimum of £500 flexible benefits allowance such as healthcare & dental
- 6% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off for free and a paid office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day (so a total of at least 30 days leave a year PLUS bank holidays!)
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
***We are open to talking about flexible working at interview stage. Want to know more? Ask us when you apply!***
If you think this role is a match for you, please submit your CV and optionally a cover letter, outlining how you meet the requirements for the job and explain how you would make a great addition to the Beyond team. If you would like to know more about the role, please reach out to Carlo.Boamah@bynd.com via LinkedIn.