Beyond is looking for a Product Manager to join our London office and lead initiatives with clients including Google, Facebook, Instagram, News UK and Warner Brothers.
The Product Manager is a champion of product thinking and methodology, both within Beyond and with our clients. Working collaboratively, you and your teams will use human-centered UX principles to drive compelling product design, enabling the intelligent use of technologies and allowing for smart implementation.
What will you be doing?
You will provide consistency and measurement for best-possible outcomes at all the dips and turns involved in building and growing a product. Where necessary, you will also help our clients set up and run effective product management processes and teams.
- Understand client, customer and user needs
- Work at client sites and/or within product teams may sometimes be required
- Resolve conflicting requirements by going back to the “why”
- Manage all high-level activities across the Product Development Lifecycle, contributing business case, user stories, product specs, wireframes and personas with UX support
- Ensure products are viable, technically feasible and desirable by working hand in hand with customers, tech and design
- Define and evolve the value proposition, business model and strategy for products
- Communicate strategy and long-term vision using product roadmaps
- Work in cross-functional product teams sitting together or as a virtual team
- Work closely with specialist strategy, client service and project management teams
- Keep the team moving by thoughtfully prioritising work and grooming idea, experiment and development backlogs
Who are you?
You will have a high level of empathy and emotional intelligence teamed with a strong entrepreneurial drive.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience as a Product Manager (4+ years experience)
- Delivered at least one end-to-end product
- Experience managing web based products and technologies
- Experience using experiments, tests and analytics to optimise and grow products whilst informing persona and UX design decisions
- Knowledge across customer development, UX/UI design, tech, marketing, conversion optimisation and business
- Agile software development
- Delivered 3 or more products into the market
- Experience with large tech companies or other large organisations
- Digital agency or consulting experience
- Experience managing mobile apps, platforms, bots and voice user interface products
- Lean or Kanban
- Product organisation and team design experience - for large product portfolios
What we offer you:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- An awesome new office space with agile working practices
- A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
- Opportunities to make a difference in a nimble, highly productive environment
- Inter-office travel opportunities
- Minimum of £500 flexible benefits allowance such as healthcare & dental
- 6% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off for free and a paid office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day (so a total of at least 30 days leave a year PLUS bank holidays!)
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
***We are open to talking about flexible working at interview stage. Want to know more? Ask us when you apply!***