Beyond's objective is to create a workplace where employees are motivated through development and creativity and recognise and reward their good efforts. We strive to create a culture for the betterment of our people whereby they feel respected, valued, have set clarity of what is expected from them and provide them with the right tools and platform to perform their duties’
‘People’ are responsible for the administration and execution of the day-to-day processes / administration of the people teams duties. They will also support the HRBP & Talent Development Lead in some or all of the functional areas:-
HRIS Information Systems, employee relations, preparation of organisational changes, executive administration, preparations and investigations of probation reviews, maternity and paternity administration and follow up on Health and Safety protocols, support on L&D strategies, support organising training sessions.
- Employee Relations and Legislation - To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice
- Log all sickness - Ensure that all cases are logged through our HRIS
- Disciplinary preparations, Disciplinary Hearings for conduct and capability issues- Prepare disciplinary invitations, in-line with best practices and perform disciplinaries for conduct issues
- Administration - New Employees, exit, change of details, employee references, ensure risk assessments are performed by the department managers and maternity and paternity risk assessments passport administration,
- HRIS - Update with new starters and upload contracts and new starter doc’s
- Assist in attendance and performance management - To provide advice and administrational support in matters relating to, punctuality, absence and the monitoring and management.
- Probation review preparations and / or reviews hearing and / or outcome - Liaise with managers before default probation review date to ensure staff pass probation, have it extended or failed review
- Contracts of Employment/Offer letter - Base employment terms from Talent lead
- Hireright checks - Send out background checks for both contractors and perm staff
- Adobe esign documents - Send out new starter doc’s & NDA’s new starters.
- Content proofing - Making sure documents are proof read and checking over the detail
- Training - ensure training agreements are created for any employee that receives training as well as providing support to the Talent & Development lead with training roll outs. Handling all admin paperwork regarding training clawbacks. Liaising with the Talent Development Lead and Office Manager to help coordinate any internal and external events.
- Performance Development - ensuring all calendar invites are scheduled in each quarter, meeting co-ord.
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Strong IT skills, particularly Google Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Possess excellent literacy, numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and time management
- Experience assisting in a People Operation function
- Knowledge and experience in Employee Relations
- HR qualification
- Has or working towards a CIPD level 3 qualification
Positive Personal Attributes:
- Proactive and flexible in your approach to your work
- Ability to work under confidential parameters
- Professional attitude accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to cope under pressure
- Calm, patient and polite manner
- Commit to providing excellent customer care
Perks of Working at Beyond:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- An awesome new office space with agile working practices
- A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
- Opportunities to make a difference in a nimble, highly productive environment
- Inter-office travel opportunities
- Minimum of £500 flexible benefits allowance such as healthcare & dental
- 6% matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off for free and a paid office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day (so a total of at least 30 days leave a year PLUS bank holidays!)
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Applications will be reviewed week commencing 2nd January 2019.
** No Agencies. Any CVs sent by agencies will be treated as a gift**